Level 34

Hints and questions about specific levels. Be careful not to post spoilers!

Moderators: Jay2k1, DavidM, amh

Neero

Level 34

Post by Neero »

I'm very, very stuck. I see the 'shell' symbol, what looks like a 'c' underneath/next to it, and '-82'. I've checked the source, nothing there. Are the parallel plough lines significant? What have I overlooked?
supamom

Post by supamom »

He needed it to carry on!
supamom

Post by supamom »

What's the jpg name?
unimportant

Post by unimportant »

i found "you are so smart"
but now i'm stuck. what have i to do with the shell and the c and the -82? please give me a hint.
frkyjenn

Post by frkyjenn »

You can pm me with what you have and I'll see what I can do to help you.
Last edited by frkyjenn on 19-05-2009 16:14, edited 1 time in total.
insoffenemesser

Post by insoffenemesser »

I did.
duedi

Re: Level 34

Post by duedi »

<removed>

P. S.: I got to the "you're so smart", too. Is this a red herring?
glumetzul

Post by glumetzul »

As it seems, I am also "so smart" but not quite smart enough as I can't get past this. Any other hint would be apreciated. Otherway I might just spend my entire day learning the history and structure of it that he needed to carry on.
CTRL
Certified Finisher

Post by CTRL »

answer these questions:

what do he need to carry on?
what kind?
what is the "thing" in the picture?
what does 82 stand for?

answer that. its not that difficult. think simple!
glumetzul

Post by glumetzul »

Thank you. I was indeed so close from being just smart to lv 35. Sometimes when you look back you just can't believe how plain in your eyes the answer is.

Also I think "the creator" could have some fun if he were to take a look at the apache access log and see what silly ideas some of us had in mind :))
crazylilduck

Post by crazylilduck »

Think "not"...
Kayeda

Post by Kayeda »

Still stuck on that one... I've found a page that asks me what kind of [1] I've typed in the URL. Then I've put [2], that leads me to another page that says: "[2] as in [1]?"

*Put the [1] and [2] stuff to avoid spoilers. Those are words that I really don't know if I could put here.

Well, and then I'm still stucked. Have no clue about what -82 means, the .jpg name leads me to a period table element that doesn't match with any other hints of the level and I don't know where to use that "c" (if it's really a "c") of the pic.

Any help would be very, very appreciated!! ^^
hjubaer

Post by hjubaer »

Kayeda wrote:Still stuck on that one... I've found a page that asks me what kind of [1] I've typed in the URL. Then I've put [2], that leads me to another page that says: "[2] as in [1]?"

*Put the [1] and [2] stuff to avoid spoilers. Those are words that I really don't know if I could put here.

Well, and then I'm still stucked. Have no clue about what -82 means, the .jpg name leads me to a period table element that doesn't match with any other hints of the level and I don't know where to use that "c" (if it's really a "c") of the pic.

Any help would be very, very appreciated!! ^^
you have got everything right...just combine all those and you will arrive your destination! :)
amh

Post by amh »

When I first looked at the image I thought it was a waterwheel lol, partner took one look and said that's a blah, and was right !
bensioua

Post by bensioua »

so i tried an answer inspired from that rammstein song and got the following message :

"in englisch bitte! und genauer" means "in English please! and accurate" (google translate)

i translated my answer and used all possible synonyms but nth T_T